Our vertical shredder does not use any cutting tools, it disassembles the input material particularly gently and quickly by using impact forces. Compared with traditional cutting systems (TWIN SHAFT SHREDDER). Our shredder has obvious advantages in terms of cutting effect, wear and maintenance.
It concentrates on the disintegration of the input material, avoids damaging the individual components and does not infuse different materials as it works on the principle of “impact crushing”. It is therefore possible to quickly disintegrate valuable waste material without emanating potentially harmful substances from individual parts. The working capacity of our vertical shredder is same as that of the twin shaft crusher but with much more advantages and is low at cost, installation and maintenance.
- Waste refrigerator, washing machine, electric waste etc.
- Composite materials: metal and plastics, iron and non-ferrous metals, aluminium and plastics, wood and glass.
- Metal shavings, slag, tin and aluminium cans.
- Auto parts (accessories, engine unit, exhaust filter)
- One-stop disassembly and crushing of input materials.
- The mixed feed is also suitable for diversified feeding.
- The optimal disassembly of synthetic materials is completed in a short time.
- Provides a number of optimization processing effect settings, such as discharge opening time, rotation speed, etc.