Most economical automatic iron removing equipment for large volume for dry powders, granules & crushed materials.
There are different types of Magnetic Separators mainly known as:
- Cross-belt Magnetic Separator
- Suspension Magnetic Separator
- Magnetic Drum Separator
- Magnetic Rods and Pullies
- Powerful magnetic zone approximately of 135 Deg fixed inside rotating SS Drum.
- Material is fed from hopper/tray on drum, tramp iron is held on drum and non magnetic material falls, iron is taken away held by magnet and then falls when away from magnet zone.
- Magnet Drum is supplied with fixing blocks and Shaft for adjustment.
- Complete Drum Separator machine is supplied with hopper, vibrating feeding tray and gear/motor assembly.
- Available in Single / double and triple drum complete unit.
- Size of Drum 300 to 900 mm dia, length upto 1500 mm.
- Made with Strontium ferrite magnets.
- Electro Magnetic drums are made using Aluminium or Copper conductors.
- Most economical automatic iron removing equipment for large volume for dry powders, granules & crushed materials.
- Suitable for any dry material.
- Remove fine iron particles and iron oxides from mixed materials.
- Silica, Sand, Minerals, etc.
- Glass, pharmaceuticals, cement, metal recovery and plastic industries.
- These Magnetic Separators are used in E-Waste Re-Cycling Industries after Dismantling of products or before Plastic Shredders to remove any ferrous impurities.