Trommel screen is a new generation of screening equipment, mainly consists of 5 parts mainly, such as hopper, motor, reducer, frame and drum device. It is widely used in Chemical industry, coking plant, mining, power plant, building materials, metallurgy and other industries. It is mounted on the rack in a inclined angle, easy operate and install.
When it works, the motor connects the reducer with the drum device through the coupling, drives the drum device to rotate around its axis. The incline and rotating construct of cylinder will make the feeding material to flip and rolling.
Qualified materials (products) will be discharged through the outside screen, and the (undersized) unqualified materials (products) will be discharged at the end of the cylinder. As the material is turned over and rolled in the drum, the material stuck in the screen hole can be popped out to prevent the screen hole from being blocked.
- Mesh can not be blocked.
- Small size and low power.
- Running Smoothly with lower noise.
- Simple construct, easy to operate.
- Screen can be closed, convenient to collect dust.
- The whole machine has high reliability and less one-time investment.
- Adopt special screen, high working efficiency and long service life.
- The size of the screen mesh can be customized according to the input materials.
- Classify the waste nonferrous metals, mixed aluminum.
- Suitable for sorting MSW/(municipal solid waste)
- Stone yard: separating and classifying all kinds of stones. with different size, and separating soil from stone powder.
- Sand field: separating sand from stone.
- Coal industry: separating and cleaning coal and coal powder.
- Chemical industry: grading and separating different size of materials and powdery objects.